Monday, March 21, 2011

Weight loss! Finally!

Day 14
Quote: Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you sow.


And the funny part is, I quit working out for two days straight, and finally see my weight go down. I did 40 crunches, 23 pushups and 40 um...buttlifts....lol. Idk how else to describe it. You lay on your back on the floor, bend your knees and push one foot up to the ceiling, with the other leg you lift yourself up, therefore lifting your butt! haha. Today we went to Olive Garden with my sister. And I feel like I have a clogged milk duct. :/ But, that’s off track, although I’ve been trying to heal it by nursing my son a whole lot. Anyway, I don’t have much to say.

Weight: 186.0

Meals
Lunch
Bagel w/light honey, 2 tbsp yogurt
Snack
Special K bar, 3 quakes
Dinner
1 Bread Stick, 1 Serving shrimp alfredo & salad

No comments:

Post a Comment