Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cheating

Day 7
Quote: Hope is a waking dream.


I didn’t work out today because my knee is killing me, and now my other knee has started hurting slightly. I’ve been applying ice to it, and I bought a knee brace and protein powder. I’ve been wearing the knee brace as much as possible. I ate pretty bad today, I had pancakes for breakfast and I had a protein smoothie for lunch, and for dinner we went to my dad’s girlfriend’s house who is filipino so she always makes lots of good food. So I had my cheating day, which isn’t so bad. But yeah....

Weight:191

Meals
Breakfast
3 blueberry pancakes w/ light syrup & 1 cup 2% milk
Snack
Cheese Stick
Lunch
Whey Protein Shake
Dinner
2 Stuffed mushrooms, 1 serving sauce with noodles, 2 piece of sausage, 2 deviled eggs
Snack
1 cup jello dessert

No comments:

Post a Comment