Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Gritting my teeth...hard.

Day 2
Quote: Those who follow the crowd are quickly lost in it.

Since yesterday was Day 1, obviously that makes today Day 2 of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred. I’ve noticed a slight difference already in my endurance during the cardio and jumping jacks and jump roping. My calves weren’t burning as much while doing these and I was able to go the whole time without stopping once during these. Also, while doing the side lunges and the front arm raises I went longer without stopping. I was a lot better while doing the bicycle crunches as well. I can’t wait to see how well I do in 5 days if just one days makes a huge difference. It can be quite discouraging to not see results immediately, and that I have low endurance and stamina. I wasn’t sure this morning when I woke up. I was stunned. I thought for sure my calves would be screaming today.

Weight: 189.4

Meals
Breakfast
3 Scrambled eggs, 1 bagel w/light p.butter, 5 veggie sausage links, 1 cup 1% milk
Lunch
Smoothies-1/2 c. berry medley, 1 banana, 1 cup choc. soy milk, 2 scoop van. yogurt
Dinner
1 can chick noodle soup, turkey sand on 12 grain bread w/cheese, mustard, l. miracle whip, 3 crackers
Snack
20 crackers w/p.butter & nutella

No comments:

Post a Comment