Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My knees are back!

Day 16
Quote: The only limits to the mind are those we believe in.

I didn’t get to work out today, because a lot of stuff was going on today. My fiance and I weren’t getting along very well, and the day was just filled with a lot of stress. I know you guys are tired of hearing those words. Haha. But I promise you the next time around, I am giving it my all. If I take a day off, it will be because I am ill. I promise you! I’m tired of making excuses, I want results! And they’re not going to come without some effort. I found some woman on www.slimdownwithsara.com, and she was a huge inspiration to me. She had a baby, and she had stretch marks just like I do, and at the beginning she had her baby weight, and at the end she looked FIT! I want to look just like her, and without me doing the work, it’s never going to happen.

Weight: 185.8

Meals
Breakfast
Cheerios, Banana, 1% Milk
Lunch
Bagel w/light honey, cheese stick, 2 tbsp yogurt
Dinner
Turkey & Cheese on wheat & goulash
Snack
Special K Bar, 2 pieces chocolate, protein smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment