Monday, March 7, 2011

Jillian Michaels Kicks Ass


Tip of the Week: Be sure to wear a nice, sturdy pair of shoes before beginning any exercise program to ensure you won't have any injuries.

Make sure to check out my Website: twelveweeks.iblogger.org


Day1
Quote: The faster you run, the luckier you get.

Quite literally.

Today is Day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred, and let me just tell you this. It’s a lot harder than it looks. Now, I watched this video after purchasing it and receiving it in the mail just to see what I was getting myself into, and it looked very simple. I mean, it wasn’t extremely hard either, but that would probably be because I have been working out. The hardest part was doing arm exercises and the very last ab exercise. I was out of breath still 5 minutes AFTER I ended the exercise. Overall, I felt like I got a great workout in a short amount of time. I am super psyched to see results after a few weeks of this. The only problem that I saw with the video was at the end there weren’t enough stretches, like she didn’t include any calf stretches which I had to do on my own because my calves were BURNING after the jumping jacks and jump-roping. But other than that it was a great workout. She really keeps me going when I just want to quit! She always says to hang on right as I want to just quit.

Weight: 188.2

Meals
Breakfast
1 cup plain special k cereal/1 cup 1% milk 1/4 cup blueberries
Lunch
Smoothie-1tbsp p.butter, 3 scoops vanilla froz. yog, 1 cup berry medley, 1 banana & 1 1/2 cup choco soymilk
Snack
1 wheat bagel w/light nutella, 1/4 c yogurt
Dinner
2 veggie burgers w/lettuce, cheese, l.mayo on 12 grain bread, 2 cups veggies, handful fries

Measurements
L-Arm: 15 R-Arm: 15
L-Thigh: 29.5 R-Thigh:29
L-Calf: 19 R-Calf: 18
Bra Line: 35 Hips: 49
Waist thin: 34 Waist thick: 42



No comments:

Post a Comment