Thursday, March 24, 2011

Here I am

Day 17
Quote: There is a time to let things happen, and a time to make things happen.


Boy do I love this quote book. I find a perfect quote to relate to every mood that I’m in. But I feel like I haven’t shredded in forever! Maybe because I took a day off, and didn’t stick with it everyday. I really put my all into it, but I did stop quite a lot. But holy crap! She kicks butt! My right knee is aching a little bit, but I think it will wear off during the day. I’m taking my measurements today as well, can’t wait to see if I’ve lost anything yet. I’ve noticed I can hold the plank now! I didn’t have to stop because my arms were tired, and I was able to do push-ups with the walking pushups or whatever she calls them. I didn’t go the whole way down, but over halfway! I’m so happy to feel myself getting stronger. Still, the v raise or whatever she called them, when you do the chair squat kill me. I don’t know why the front raises are the hardest for me. I hope to improve this. I’m almost scared to start level 3! I hope I can do it. I can’t wait to start all over. I want to see great results. I bought a red highlight kit, and a blonde highlight kit, and I told myself if I can lose 10 lbs I will do the highlights, but I’ve already lost 5, so I’m aiming for 15 lbs then I’ll do it. Although I heard the the red bleaches your hair, which I guess doesn’t matter if I’m doing blonde highlights lol.

Weight: 185.8

Meals
Breakfast
3 scrambled eggs, 2 toast w/ light peanut butter
Lunch
Smoothie-1 banana, 1/4 cup strawberries, 3 scoops frozen yogurt, 1 scoop protein powder
Dinner
Turkey Sandwich on 12 grain w/ ketchup & cheese, 16 crackers w/hummus

No comments:

Post a Comment