Monday, March 14, 2011

If at first you don’t succeed



Day 8
Quote: Vision without action is just a daydream.


I jumped back on the horse today and did my workout despite the excruciating pain. I tried to modify some things, but others I gave my all. I took less breaks than I did on Saturday, surprise surprise. I thought it would jeopardise my progress but it actually made it better. I only took 3 breaks. My knee is still killing me. I can barely walk up the steps. I put ice on it, and have been wearing the brace. I’ve also been massaging it. I bought a pair of shoes for working out , and they definitely helped a lot because they provided proper support to my knees, feet and ankles. I sure hope tomorrow I can bite the bullet and do my workout.

Weight: 191
Meals
Breakfast
None
Lunch
Chicken poppers, Broccoli, Mac n Cheese
Dinner
Lean Cuisine
Snack
Blueberry fruit & Grain Bar, 1 sm orange, 2 tbsp vanilla yogurt


Measurements

L-Arm: 14 R-Arm: 14
L-Thigh: 28 R-Thigh: 27.5
L-Calf: 17.5 R-Calf: 17.5
Bra Line: 34 Hips:46
Waist Thin: 34 Waist Thick: 43




No comments:

Post a Comment