Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Breaks, breaks.

Day 9
Quote: The worst thing you can do is nothing.


Today, I took yet another break from the 30-Day shred because my knee pain was pretty intense. I iced it, stretched it and massaged it. I did take a 40 minute walk though. I ate healthy. Not much else to say though. I’m still upset that I have not lost any weight yet. It is very upsetting. I mean, I understand that I’m not doing it everyday, but I would expect at least a POUND. Instead I gain pounds. :/ I’m convinced that it’s because I’m nursing and my body is hoarding the calories, and fat. But maybe it’s just muscle. I don’t know. But I better at least lose 5 lbs by the end of 30 days. I will be super upset. Anyway....yada. Taking care of Gaven!

Weight: 191

Meals
Breakfast
Special K Cereal, 2% Milk
Lunch
2 Veggie burgers on wheat, 1 serving broccoli & carrots, 1 serving mac n cheese
Snack
Protein Shake
Dinner
Turkey Sandwich on wheat

No comments:

Post a Comment