Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bicycle crunches

Day 3
Quote: The harder the conflict. the more glorious the triumph.

I made it the entire way through them without stopping for a second. Usually when she starts saying don’t quit on me, I’m taking a rest. I made it the whole way through! I stopped through the entire workout half as much as I did yesterday. I looked at my pictures and my weight on the scale this morning and that was all I could think about while working out. I Must Get My Body Back was repeating through my head. I used to weigh 140. I now weigh 190. Well as of this morning I have gained 2 lbs since starting this program. That was really getting me down and I almost didn’t workout but I sat there and thought, that”s how fat people STAY fat! They use excuses. I can’t do it! I hate how I look. And I may be embarrassed about showing my pictures to a bunch of judgemental strangers, but then again I SHOULD be embarrassed! Nobody at the age of 20 at 5 ft 3 inches should EVER weight 190 lbs. So GOOD if I’m embarrassed! Right? My left knee is bothering me a little bit, im unsure why because I don’t do anything in improper form. Just maybe from carrying all this extra weight and it coming down repeatedly on my knee in intense cardio and everything and it not used to being used. I’m sure it will pass. I’m so proud of myself for getting this far because IT IS HARD! I can’t wait until I get to day 7. I’m sure I will see a huge difference. I sure hope so. I also did the butt kicks higher, almost kicking my butt and jumped higher with the jumping rope. Also, my calves are almost rock solid already. I need to burn this fat! Woo!

Weight: 190.4

Meals
Breakfast
1 cup Special K cereal, 1 cup 2% milk, 1 banana
Snack
Oats n Chocolate Fiber Bar
Lunch
Turkey on 12 grain bread w/lettuce & light miracle whip
Dinner
2 chicken breasts, 2 garlic bread, 1 serving m. potatoes, 2 serving asparagus stir fry
Snack
1 apple w/p. butter

No comments:

Post a Comment