Thursday, March 10, 2011

Holy Hell

Day 4
Quote: Procrastination is the grave in which opportunities are buried.


Wow. For some reason today’s workout felt more intense than any other workout I’ve done in the past 4 days. I’m not sure if it’s because I put more effort into it, and that I took less breaks, but damn. My whole body feels like jell-o. Today I almost didn’t work out because I was just not feeling it. I’m glad I did, although I feel like I’m going to pass out lol. Last night was bad with the baby because he didn’t want to go to sleep because he couldn’t find his thumb. He normally lays on his left side to sleep, but I felt that his head was getting a little flat on that side, so I switched him to his right side, and he didn’t like it at all. So I got little sleep from that, but luckily so did he so when he woke up this morning, two hours later he took a 2 hour nap. I joined him on that one. So I woke up refreshed, did some work on the website, and sat with him for a bit. Then I fed him and he’s napping now, which is how I squeezed in my workout. I took my measurements today and I seem to have lost inches already. Like, a lot of inches. The bust measurement, I’m unsure if it’s accurate because I don’t remember what bra I was wearing when I took that. But I’m sure hoping these measurements are accurate because that’s really encouraging. I ordered an official cloth ruler offline and it should be here soon, right now I’m using a paper one. I can feel the difference in my legs already. There is less fat at the top part where they meet my butt. But in the pictures there isn’t really a difference. I think the reason I’m not losing weight is because I haven’t cut back my calories enough because I was afraid that I wouldn’t get enough to nurse. But I researched what my caloric intake should be and it said I’d be safe to go as low as 1500-1800 calories a day. I’m sure that would be good for me to lose weight since I already have too much fat storage on me. But I think I’m going to stick around 2000, although I’m not keeping track I’m going to estimate. So we’ll see in the next few days if my weight goes down at all. I need a shower cause I’m pretty smelly after that one so I’ll catch you later!

Weight: 190.4

Meals
Breakfast
1.5 cup Special K cereal, 1.5 cup 2% Milk, 1 banana
Snack
Smoothies-1 c Berry Medley, 2 scoops van. frozen yog, 1 banana, 1 c Choco Soymilk
Lunch
1 Wheat bagel w/light p.butter, 1/4 cup Apple sauce
Snack
1 can light tuna
Dinner
Veg. Burger on slice 12 grain w/light miracle whip, slice cheese & lettuce
Snack
Special K Bar

Measurements
L-Arm: 14.5 R-Arm:14.5
L-Thigh: 29 R-Thigh:29
L-Calf:18 R-Calf:17.5
Bra Line: 34 Hips: 46
Waist-thin: 34 Waist-thick: 42

No comments:

Post a Comment