Friday, March 18, 2011

Push! Push!

Day 12
Quote: The only victories worth having are those that entailed a hard fight.


I didn’t do the Shred today, instead I just did 20 minutes of straight weight/strength training. Crunches-reverse crunches-chest plies-push ups- squats-lunges-triceps kickbacks, all that. I ate less calories than usual as well. My knees didn’t hurt as bad afterward, but they still ached. I’ve been taking tylenol twice a day. Once during the day and once before bed. At night while lying in bed, my knees ache so bad that I can’t sleep so I have to take the tylenol. I usually have a very high pain tolerance, especially since when I got my c-section the nurses kept coming in to TELL me that I HAD to take my pain medication. The only reason I’m nursing my knees is because I want to lose this weight! I think tomorrow I’ll talk a break, since I did do 3 days in a row. Only for my knees though. I wish I could push through this. My sister is staying the night tonight as well, so that could sidetrack me.

Weight: 189.4

Meals
Breakfast
Cheerios w/banana 1% milk
Snack
1 hard boiled egg, 1 cheese stick
Lunch
protein shake
Snack
3 quakes
Dinner
2 chicken tacos
snack
1 orange

No comments:

Post a Comment