Friday, March 18, 2011

Ripped in 30

Day 11
Quote: It’s not what you are that matters, but what you can become.



Today I got the new Ripped in 30 DVD, and upon watching it I decided to give it a try. So instead of doing the Shred, I did Ripped. Why? Because it looked was less intense with the cardio, (meaning less intense on my knees.) I LOVED it. It was indeed less intense on my knees, and it seemed a lot less challenging that the Shred, but I felt like I got more of a workout than with the Shred. Call me Crazy, but that’s how I felt. Although by the end, I was still walking like a cripple. I’ve come to the conclusion that my knees are inflamed. They feel inflamed, and I decided to try a tylenol, I took one and the pain was gone. So. Yeah. Inflammation of the knees...sucks. Big Time. I hope that tomorrow I can do the same, until my knee heals. I don’t know. Meh. Although, even after taking breaks every other day, when measuring myself I lost half an inch in a lot of areas of the body, and lost 2 inches off the waist. How? No idea, but it made me smile :)

Weight: 190.8

Measurements
L-Arm: 13.5 R-Arm: 14
L-Thigh: 28.5 R-Thigh: 28
L-Calf: 17.5 R-Calf: 17
Bra-Life: 33 Hips: 45
Waist thin: 33.5 Waist thick: 41

Meals
Breakfast
1.5 cup shredded wheat, 1 cup 1% milk
Lunch
wheat bagel w/ light peanut butter and honey
Snack
Protein shake
Dinner
1 cup penne alfredo, 1 cup veggies
Snack
1 small orange

No comments:

Post a Comment