Thursday, March 24, 2011

Ferocity

Day 18
Quote: You can grow as high as you can reach.


Today’s workout was amazingly intense. But I loved it. I was sweating, I worked hard, pushed through and tried my hardest not to stop. I think I stopped half as many times as I did yesterday, and yesterday I stopped quite a bit. I’m getting better with the walking push-ups, and I just look back to level 1 when I could barely get through the first set of jumping jacks and jumping rope. Especially the jumping rope. It killed me! Now I can go the whole way without stopping. I’m loving it. I can’t wait until I can do like 5 man pushups. I not only aim to lose weight, but I want to be IN SHAPE. I want to be STRONG. I don’t want to be a typical girl, with no strength. I want people to be able to look at me and see a strong woman. I know how strong I am on the inside, and what I have been through in life, and I want my inner personality to exude on the outside. I want to be fierce. I can’t wait until 90 days have passed and I look back on the day that I started, and just smile because of how far I have come. I’ve made it this far, and I know I will make it to 90 days, and beyond. This is not only losing weight, but changing my lifestyle, my eating habits, and so much more. There are few things in my life that I have stuck to and committed, especially not for a long time, and that is such an inspiration for me to stick with this.

Weight: 185.8

Meals
Breakfast
Bananas & Cream oatmeal w/ ½ c 1% milk
Lunch
1 wheat bagel w. light honey, 1 reduced fat cheese stick, 1 orange
Dinner
2 fish fillets, 2 cups alfredo bowties, 1 cup steamed peas
Snack
2 pcs dark chocolate

Measurements
L-Arm: 13 R-Arm: 13.5
L-Thigh: 28 R-Thigh: 28
L-Calf: 17.5 R-Calf: 17
Bra Line: 32 Hips: 44
Waist Thin: 33 Waist Thick: 39.5

No comments:

Post a Comment