Friday, March 11, 2011

Knee Pain

Day 5
Quote: The door of opportunity is wide open...if you are prepared for it.


So, today I think I’m taking a break from the Shred. My left knee has really been bothering me, and it’s gotten worse over the course of today. Also, I’m super sleep deprived because my son quit sleeping at night, and a bunch of things have gotten in my way of napping today while he does. Such as, I have to bring my brother to work in 30 minutes, and it takes 40 mins to get there and 40 back so theres a bunch of time. And Gaven will sleep in the car so when we get back I doubt if I will get to nap. So I’d rather be healthy than kill myself to get skinny. So tomorrow I will be at it again! Let’s hope it’s not super hard to continue, although I don’t think it will be. Just be set back a day, but I’ll catch up in no time.

Weight: 189.2

Meals
Breakfast
1.5 c Special K, 1.5 cup 2% Milk, 1 Banana
Lunch
1 Wheat Bagel w/ light Nutella
Snack
Oats & Chocolate Fiber Bar
Dinner
Turkey Sandwich on 12 grain w/lettuce & light miracle whip

No comments:

Post a Comment