Monday, March 21, 2011

Still losing!

Day 15
Quote: Your altitude is measured by your attitude.







I woke up this morning, weighed myself, and I’ve lost yet ANOTHER pound. I’m psyched. I can’t believe this. How does this even make sense? I stop working out and I lose weight? Where does this come from? Yet, I’m feeling a little discouraged because I just feel how hard it is to workout like this everyday, and I see the minimal weight loss, and I’m still not fitting into any clothes, and I see the amount of fat and skin around my stomach and think “I’m never going to lose this!” It is so discouraging. This morning when I woke up, my knees were feeling 100%. By the end of the workout they were feeling 10% But as the day wore on, they started feeling better. Let’s hope that tomorrow they feel better. I binged with my night time snack. I just couldn’t help myself. I ate like 20 crackers, 1 bagel with nutella and 2 mini philly cheese steaks. :/ But I guess I’m only human, and compared to most people I’m doing fantastic, because 15 days of eating healthy, and no binging, I think I deserve it!

Weight: 185.8

Measurements
L-Arm: 13 R-Arm: 13.5
L-Thigh: 28.5 R-Thigh: 28
L-Calf: 17.5 R-Calf: 17.5
Bra Line: 32 Hips: 44.5
Waist thin: 33 Waist thick: 41

Meals
Snack 1
3 Celery hearts w/hummus
Lunch
1 serving shrimp alfredo, 1/2 cup 1% milk
Snack 2
Protein Shake
Dinner
Lean Cuisine, 1 piece plain wheat bread
Snack
20 crackers w/hummus, 1 bagel w/nutella, 2 dove dark chocolate, 2 mini steaks

1 comment:

  1. Omg!!! Your so beautiful! Really amazing :) thanks you for posting these pics, I've been stroking myself while I look at your insanely sexy body imagining making love to you. I've cum twice so far...working on number 3;)

    ReplyDelete